Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across 7 states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
Foundation Radiology Group is actively seeking board-certified Diagnostic Radiologists to provide remote coverage. Ideal candidates will be fellowship-trained in Body and Neuro. Training in NucMed and PET will also be considered.
- Mix of STAT and routine readings for over 30 sites
- All shifts are available with strong preference for evenings and weekends
- Remote reading from home
- Candidates with active PA, KY, VA medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite the onboarding and credentialing
- Upon hire, our onsite credentialing team will facilitate the licensing process to ensure active licensure in all service sites
- Active medical license in current state required
- Independent Contractor or Employed Model
- wRVU based/productivity compensation model
- 24/7/365 support from our Radiology Support Specialist group. All cases are prepped and queued to be read, across a uniform dictation platform, thereby decreasing administrative burden and increasing productivity.
Submit your application and contact Joanne today to learn more!!
More Career Opportunities