Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across 7 states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
Foundation Radiology Group is seeking board-certified Floating Radiologists to provide onsite vacation coverage in the Greater Pittsburgh area. MQSA certification required. Ideal candidates will be fellowship-trained in Body, MSK or Neuro. Fluoro and light IR also preferred.
- 1 in 4 weekend remote reading coverage
- No overnights or on-call shifts
- Screening and diagnostic mammo required as primary responsibility
- General radiology diagnostic study interpretation required
- Independent Contractor or Employed Model
- wRVU based/productivity and/or daily rate compensation model
- 24/7/365 support from our Radiology Support Specialist group. All cases are prepped and queued to be read, across a uniform dictation platform, thereby decreasing administrative burden and increasing productivity.
Submit your application and contact Joanne today to learn more!
More Career Opportunities