Foundation Radiology is seeking an onsite Radiologist to support our client site in Springville, NY. Located just thirty minutes south of Buffalo, NY and ninety minutes north east of Erie, PA, both of which offer a booming local entertainment scene, major sports teams and access to an international airport.
The radiologist will read a wide mix of modalities to include women’s imaging and perform light procedures (biopsies, fluoro, barium, drainages, LP’s, etc.) Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm, 2 days each week, no IR call. Option to work up to 3 days per week remote.
Modalities we seek:
• Breast Imaging/Mammo
• General Radiology
• Light Interventional Radiology
• Competitive compensation model
• Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
• Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
• Commensurate time off
• If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
• Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
• 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support.
• Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
• MQSA required, fellowship preferred
• Candidate must be able to read 2D and 3D Mammograms.
• Candidates with active VA medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite onboarding and credentialing
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions.
Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Submit your application and contact Alyssa today to learn more!
More Career Opportunities