Foundation Radiology Group, a Radiologist founded and led national group, is seeking a Board Certified Radiologist for our client’s 110 bed hospital in Somerset, PA.
The radiologist will read a wide mix of modalities to include women’s imaging and perform light procedures Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm, no call.
Modalities we seek:
- Breast Imaging/Mammo
- General Radiology
- Light Interventional Radiology
Procedures include: upright stereotactic breast biopsies, needle localizations, thyroid biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, abscess drainages, LP’s, etc.
- Competitive compensation model
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
- MQSA required, fellowship preferred
- Candidate must be able to read 3D Mammograms
- Candidates with active PA medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite onboarding and credentialing
Our client hospital in Somerset provides:
- Excellent location approximately one hour from Pittsburgh, which offers a booming local entertainment scene, all major sports teams and access to an International airport.
- Access to several major outdoor recreational areas such as Laurel Ridge and Savage River State Parks.
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
More Career Opportunities