Foundation Radiology Group, a Radiologist founded and led national group, is seeking a Board Certified Radiologist for our client’s 110 bed hospital in Somerset, PA.
The radiologist will read a wide mix of modalities to include women’s imaging and perform light procedures Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm, no call.
Modalities we seek:
• Breast Imaging/Mammo
• General Radiology
• Light Interventional Radiology
Procedures include: upright stereotactic breast biopsies, needle localizations, thyroid biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, abscess drainages, LP’s, etc.
• Competitive compensation model
• Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
• Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
• Commensurate time off
• If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
• Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
• 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support
• Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
• Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
• MQSA required, fellowship preferred
• Candidate must be able to read 3D Mammograms
• Candidates with active PA medical licensure are preferred in order to expedite onboarding and credentialing
Our client hospital in Somerset provides:
- Excellent location approximately one hour from Pittsburgh, which offers a booming local entertainment scene, all major sports teams and access to an International airport.
- Access to several major outdoor recreational areas such as Laurel Ridge and Savage River State Parks.
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions.
Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Submit your application and contact Alyssa today to learn more!
More Career Opportunities