Foundation Radiology Group is seeking an MQSA Radiologist for a hybrid onsite and remote opportunity! This position will support our client site in Honesdale, PA.
- Option for full time or part time schedule
- 22 weeks onsite
- Optional 22 weeks remote
- No call
- Body Imaging
- Lumbar Punctures
- Minor Interventions
- Competitive compensation model
- Remote reading opportunities
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support.
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Quality-driven, patient-centric, physician-collaborative organization
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible
- MQSA Certification required
- Candidate must be able to read 3D Mammograms
- Prefer 5+ years of experience working as a Solo Radiologist in a Hospital setting, will consider recent graduates
- Breast or Body Fellowship Preferred, not required
- Proficient in Mammography and Light Interventional Radiology
- Honesdale is located near the foothills of the Pocono Mountains
- Known for outdoor activities and numerous Summer/Day camps
- Scranton/Wilkes Barre is a 40-minute drive and is the closest urban center with an airport, universities, cultural/entertainment and shopping opportunities
- 2 ½ hour drive to both New York City and Philadelphia
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions. Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Submit your application and contact Emily today to learn more!
More Career Opportunities