Foundation Radiology Group, a Radiologist founded and led national group, is seeking a Board Certified Radiologist at two of our client hospitals just outside of Pittsburgh, PA.
We are seeking an onsite physician to read a wide mix of modalities, including Women’s Imaging, as well as perform light procedures such as biopsies, fluoro, thoracentesis, paracentesis, drainages, LP’s, etc. This is a full-time Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. position with minimal nights, weekends and call! Subspecialty reads are shared across our group as 70% of our physicians are Fellowship trained. Our Radiologists are supported at all times by our experienced administration, technologists and extenders to ensure a smooth daily routine.
We offer competitive compensation with a full benefits package including generous PTO, 401K / Profit Sharing and paid malpractice insurance among other benefits and perks. Opportunities for onsite Clinical Leadership and participation in Radiologist Committees are available as well. Founded in 2006, our 90+ Radiologist strong group has been growing steadily throughout the United States and offers a lifestyle second to none both professionally and personally. As the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-institutional group, Foundation Radiology Group has a reputation of excellence, quality and unparalleled collegial atmosphere.
Our client’s hospital provides:
- Excellent location just outside of Pittsburgh, which offers a booming local entertainment scene, all major sports teams and access to an International airport.
- Access to several major outdoor recreational areas such as cabins, hunting, fishing, white water rafting, and skiing.
- Access to top rated school systems.
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential by 40%.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Let Foundation Radiology be the Foundation for your career success!
More Career Opportunities