Foundation Radiology Group is seeking additional Radiologists for onsite & telerad platforms to read a wide mix of modalities at multiple client sites in the southern suburbs of the ever-growing city of Pittsburgh. This position has minimal nights, weekends and call. Subspecialty reads are shared across our group as 70% of our physicians are Fellowship trained. Licensed in PA with additional remote coverage to 30+ sites.
Modalities we seek:
- Breast Imaging/Mammo
- General Radiology
- Light Interventional Radiology
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Foundation Radiology Group is a trusted partner who understands today’s healthcare organizations. Our experience is extensive and our model currently operates successfully in more than 30 hospitals across ten states. This repeated success, sustained quality levels and substantial scale make Foundation a safe choice for hospitals and a career home for radiologists. A leader in radiology service delivery innovation, Foundation is the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-state radiology group. We provide our clients and their patients with final reads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Using Six Sigma principles we focus on accountability, transparency and efficiency to deliver unmatched quality with proactive measurement for continual improvement.
We offer competitive compensation with a competitive full benefits package including paid malpractice insurance among other benefits and perks. Opportunities for onsite Clinical Leadership and participation in Radiologist Committees are available as well.
This position provides:
- The opportunity to support multiple sites or one (1) site, pending modality and your geography
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
Submit your application and contact Joanne today to learn more!
More Career Opportunities