Foundation Radiology Group, a Radiologist founded and led national group, is seeking a Board Certified Radiologist at our client site in Frankfort, KY.
We are seeking an onsite physician to read a wide mix of modalities, including Women’s Imaging, as well as perform light procedures such as biopsies, fluoro, thoracentesis, paracentesis, drainages, LP’s, etc. This is a full-time Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. position with minimal nights, weekends and call! Subspecialty reads are shared across our group as 70% of our physicians are Fellowship trained. Our Radiologists are supported at all times by our experienced administration, technologists and extenders to ensure a smooth daily routine.
We offer competitive compensation with a full benefits package including generous PTO, 401K / Profit Sharing and paid malpractice insurance among other benefits and perks. Opportunities for onsite Clinical Leadership and participation in Radiologist Committees are available as well. Founded in 2006, our 90+ Radiologist strong group has been growing steadily throughout the United States and offers a lifestyle second to none both professionally and personally. As the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-institutional group, Foundation Radiology Group has a reputation of excellence, quality and unparalleled collegial atmosphere.
Our client hospitals provides:
- Excellent location in Central Kentucky near Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, and Cincinnati, OH.
- Access to several major outdoor recreational areas such the Kentucky River, boating, parks, historical sites, distilleries, and more.
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
More Career Opportunities