Foundation Radiology Group has an opportunity for a Fellowship-trained Breast Imager in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology; Fellowship trained in breast Imaging
- Pennsylvania Medical License (current or to be obtained)
- At least two years of post-residency/fellowship practice is preferred, but not required
- MQSA certified
- Experience with Mammography, Tomosynthesis, Stereotactic Bx, Breast MR, MR Breast Bx, US/CT Breast Bx, and Needle Localizations
- Competitive compensation model
- Additional quarterly incentive opportunities
- Competitive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, health savings account and flexible spending accounts, 401k, profit sharing, medical malpractice)
- Commensurate time off
- If desired – Clinical leadership opportunities available
- Thriving, busy practice that will keep you challenged and professionally fulfilled
- Real-time consultation on challenging cases with team of subspecialized radiologists
- 24/7/365 dedicated administrative support
- Dedicated physician liaison to manage the licensing and credentialing process
- Quality-driven, patient-centric, physician-collaborative organization
Location – Pittsburgh:
- Considered one of the most livable cities in America
- Outstanding public and private schools
- Professional sports teams; vibrant cultural district including opera, symphony, Broadway musical productions and theatre; art and history museums; and excellent restaurants
- Home of some of the finest universities in the nation, including University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Mellon University— just to name a few
- Low cost of living with affordable housing
Life at Foundation Radiology Group is more than just a job. You’ll have the opportunity to be in the vanguard of the healthcare community. You’ll be a part of an environment that encourages learning and advancing your skills and career. We want you to reach your maximum potential, professionally and personally.
Top talent joins our team because we care deeply about providing a work environment and culture where colleagues collaborate and support each other and everyone is valued for their contributions. Foundation radiologists get the support they need to enhance their career and quality of life.
Submit your application and contact Emily today to learn more!
More Career Opportunities