Foundation Radiology Group, a Radiologist founded and led national group, is seeking a Board Certified MQSA Women’s Imaging Radiologist in Erie, PA.
We are seeking an onsite physician to read a high concentration of Mammography, as well perform Breast procedures such as sterotactic Bx, needle loc’s, US/CT Breast Bx, tomosynthesis, etc. This is a Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. full-time position with minimal nights, weekends and call! Our Radiologists are supported at all times by our experienced administration, technologists and extenders to ensure a smooth daily routine.
We offer competitive compensation with a full benefits package including generous PTO, 401K / Profit Sharing and paid malpractice insurance among other benefits and perks. Opportunities for onsite Clinical Leadership and participation in Radiologist Committees are available as well. Founded in 2006, our 90+ Radiologist strong group has been growing steadily throughout the United States and offers a lifestyle second to none both professionally and personally. As the first Joint Commission-accredited multi-institutional group, Foundation Radiology Group has a reputation of excellence, quality and unparalleled collegial atmosphere. Contact our in-house radiology recruiters to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
Our client hospital in Erie provides:
- Access to Lake Erie activities such as beaches, boating, fishing, ice fishing, and lake-front living.
- Easy access to major cities such as Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH, and Buffalo, NY
- Excellent school systems
- State-of-the-art workflow that reduces fatigue, lessens administrative burdens and maximizes income potential.
- Optimized reading environment that enables Radiologists to focus on their areas of expertise and interest.
- Excellent work/life balance with favorable call schedule and reading from home opportunities.
More Career Opportunities