Breast cancer diagnosed in an early, curable stage. Stroke identified in time for critical treatment to prevent brain damage. Fast, accurate diagnoses save lives – it’s the standard you should expect from your radiology partners.
Whether you are part of a healthcare network, academic medical center or a community hospital, delivering high-caliber specialty care requires access to radiology subspecialists who have expertise to cover the full range of medical conditions and imaging modalities – day and night with fast turn-around times.
Foundation Radiology’s approach to hospital imaging saves lives. With support staff providing essential up-front processes (prioritizing cases, routing, compiling case history and relevant prior imaging, preliminary reads), the integrated team of local radiologists and radiology subspecialists have broader bandwidth to focus on patient reads, maintain expertise and sharpness, and deliver final results with measurably lower error rates.
“Foundation’s model is the best of both worlds — onsite radiologists and access to 24/7 subspecialty expertise.”— Hospital Chief Medical Officer
The right radiology solution doesn’t just help a hospital’s bottom line, it saves lives. The Foundation model:
- Brings the full breadth of expertise and technology across all radiology subspecialties to physicians and patients, 24/7/365
- Leads the industry in clinically relevant turn-around times and substantially lower error rates
- Has proven capability to expand Interventional Radiology services
- Engages in proactive physician-to-physician communications on all critical findings
- Collaborates with peers to improve relationships, care quality and patient satisfaction
- Partners with the hospital to meet its performance and quality goals
Top specialty imaging requested by hospitals:
- Abdominal Radiology
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Emergency Radiology
- Interventional Radiology (Surgical Radiology) - includes Vascular IR, Oncology IR, Neurology IR
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Specialized Ultrasound
- Thoracic Radiology
- Women's Imaging/Breast Imaging
Benefits for your patients
Ready to take your patient care to the next level?
We can help you improve satisfaction and outcomes today.Get Started